We’re proud to say that 2016 the greatest year for us and our wonderful pool of clients. And why is that? Because in the last 12 months our company has sold over 500 viral properties! In the cutthroat world of business, 500 transactions may not sound like a big deal. However, our business model is very difficult (if not impossible) to scale, so we consider it quite a feat. We have also managed to double our figures from last year, as in 2015, we topped 247 sales.
Here are some fun facts from 2016!
- 500 sales equal to 1.3 auctions a day.
- 82% of properties sold were Facebook fanpages.
- 11% of our properties were Instagram accounts.
- 5% of our properties were Twitter accounts.
- 2% of our properties were Vine, Tumblr, and YouTube accounts.
2016 client satisfaction report:
- Only three properties returned (customers not happy with their purchase).
- Six deleted properties (something we have no control of, so we can’t accurately pinpoint who is at fault).
Our properties range from a minimum of 50,000 fans to tens of millions. To calculate an average, each of our accounts had around 300,000 fans/followers. To put things into perspective, 30oooo fans multiplied by 500 sales equals to 150,000,000 likes/followers/fans! That is one hundred fifty million people, roughly 1/46th of the world’s population, that’s not bad for 500 transactions.
So what’s in store for 2017?
Our primary objective is to start buying and selling additional social platforms that could be beneficial to our clientele. With Twitter in trouble, Vine shutting down, Facebook reach restrictions, and new Instagram algorithms, it’s no secret that obtaining social exposure is becoming more difficult. We’re currently setting our sights on SnapChat, but we have other platforms in mind. Our next goal is to increase sales (obviously) and improve support response times.
We hope you stick around for another year! On behalf of the entire ViralAccounts.com staff, we would like to wish you a prosperous 2017.