Yes, it’s that time of year again when friends and family think about and plan for the coming holiday with their loved ones in mind. As we reflect on this wonderful holiday, we have to keep in mind that Christmas is not just any holiday, but for some people, it may be the most important one of the year. It is a time for remembering, a time to share the goodness of your heart with others, and for expressing with words and gifts what someone means to you. This is why we’re taking a step back until the end of the year so that we can focus our time on our family and friends. Most people across the world will tend to their holiday duties, so conducting business this time of the year is extremely difficult. This is why we’re not going to push for sales, and we will try to enjoy our well deserved holiday. While operations aren’t fully stopping, we will go through a significant slowdown till next year.
- Watch out, Facebook is after clickbait yet again!
- Facebook fake news filter is broken, and it’s deleting fanpages left and right.
- Website upgrade complete!
- Introducing SWAPD! (BETA)
- Important updates to auctions and payment rules.
- Twitter accounts are at a all time low, and this isn’t our fault.
- Wondering what works on Facebook? This clever company analysed over one million posts to answer that question.