Just a heads up to all our readers, and especially to our members. We have made some slight changes/updates to our website. Half of the changes were purely cosmetic, the other half included compliance with the new GDPR law. What is the GDPR? Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (in short, GDPR). Information that GDPR requires ViralAccounts.com to give can be found throughout our privacy notice. Users can find information about specific rights, like access, rectification, erasure, data portability, and objection to automated decision-making. If you do not agree with the way we collect data about you, you may have that data removed upon request.
So, what’s new?
- We have updated our terms of service.
- We have added the ability for members/visitors to have their data removed.
- We have updated our member area, made it easier to navigate.
- We’ve made cosmetic changes to the desktop version of ViralAccounts.
- We’ve made cosmetic changes to the mobile version of ViralAccounts.
- We’ve also improved the navigation menu for mobile devices.
That sums it up!