If you’re in our buyer’s network, you are aware of the current account shortage. We had a significant slowdown in auctions, mainly because a number of leads have dropped. This is quite normal for this time of the year. Summer vacation is keeping teenagers away from their computers, and it just so happens that they’re the majority of our suppliers. As mentioned on our website, we’re a low volume business, and sometimes we reach record low numbers. This is one of those months, so we please ask you for your continued patience. On top of everything, even our staff members decided to take time off to enjoy the summer, so we’re seriously lacking manpower. We will do our best to bring you new properties, and as soon as we have something worth while we will notify our members. Direct offers are still being sent out, however, for much smaller accounts, and only to people who have requested it.
- Watch out, Facebook is after clickbait yet again!
- Facebook fake news filter is broken, and it’s deleting fanpages left and right.
- Website upgrade complete!
- Introducing SWAPD! (BETA)
- Important updates to auctions and payment rules.
- Twitter accounts are at a all time low, and this isn’t our fault.
- Wondering what works on Facebook? This clever company analysed over one million posts to answer that question.