As you may have noticed, we’ve have made some significant changes to our website. Nearly every page has been updated, and this is because we’re rebranding! From the logo to the context of our pages, in total, we have made over 1000 changes. We would also like to announce that we’re moving away from the buying/selling community, and placing a stronger emphasis on buying/selling influence. We have also made some core changes to the way our website works, here is the full changelog:
- We have updated our logo.
- We have changed/altered nearly every page on our website.
- Support section has been updated.
- We have streamlined our website core, making our site 7% faster!
- We made repairs to our auction section.
- We have updated our Terms of Service and FAQ.
If you’re a new member, we encourage you to review our Terms of Service. In meanwhile, we would like to thank all members for their patience while we try to secure more leads. Summer time is upon us, and we’re seeing a shortage in activity. Hopefully, this slump is temporary, and we will soon see an increase in willing influencers who are ready to work with our fabulous clientele.
One last thing, if you happen to find a bug or a typo on our website, we would appreciate it if you submitted a report. We will get it fixed ASAP.