For those who know us, I say hello, and for those you don’t, welcome to our site. If you’re a new member, then please read the about us and our services page. While we still plan to keep FanPageCash.org alive, we will be doing most of our business via ViralAccounts.com.
Here is the list of improvements I made and promises I hope to keep:
- New domain (obviously). It was very hard to purchase properties other than fanpages under the FanPageCash.org name, mostly due to customer confusion.
- New and better layout. Hopefully, I’ve made it easy to navigate & read.
- Expansion of services. I will do my best to provide all services outlined on this page.
- Speed. This site ranks 93/100, making browsing a lot quicker.
- Security. All our sensitive pages are now SSL Comodo Certified with 128-bit encryption.
- Improved user account management, with user login sessions to prevent password sharing.
- Improved auctions. By improved I mean really, really improved. Prices update in real-time every 2-3 seconds, no need to refresh. I have also implemented automatic/proxy bidding. Yep, no longer will you have to watch over an auction, let the system bid for you. All other users will have the ability to know if they’re fighting a proxy bidder via bid history.
- Member award system. We will now hand out discount coupons that will be redeemable at checkout.
- Checkout. We now sport user purchase history, past invoices, order tracking & much more.
- Payment. Added BitCoin as a form of payment.
- Vouchers. You can now earn significant discounts on any social property we’re selling by using our vouchers.
- New mailing server. (Make sure to check your spam folder just in case we’ve tweaked it wrong). Up to the minute auction details including outbid notifications.
As with any new websites, you might run into bugs, errors, and typos. We ask you to report them here.
Other than everything I just mentioned it is business as usual. We hunt for social properties and give you the opportunity to purchase them. We will try to increase our volume, as things have been slow due to the rocky fanpage reach situation. But the world does not end with Facebook, there are other social properties out there that outperform fanpages, and our staff will do what they can to bring them to you.