Many of our new buyers neglect to read our rules, so consider this a much shorter tutorial that should answer most of your questions regarding our service. This guide will briefly explain our current system, and how you can obtain influence on a viral social property.
So, how does the process work?
First and foremost, you will need to become a registered and verified buyer. There is a mandatory screening process all new members. We will need to verify your identity before you can purchase influence from our company. Before your membership is approved, ViralAccounts.com may ask you for the following information:
- Full name
- A working phone number. No Google voice/mailbox/ Skype numbers.
- Social profile (preferably Facebook)
We never use your information in any way other than for verification purposes. Your data is not stored on our servers, and we will never call/solicit you with unrelated offers. Once you’re approved, you may begin purchasing from our network. For smaller pages/accounts, we directly e-mail our clients and present them with an offer. However, due to the low availability of these properties, we mostly auction off access to our bigger assets. While auctions aren’t the most desirable way to purchase what you want, they do allow every buyer to have an equal chance of acquiring these properties. Statistically, for every 100 buyer’s there is only one real influence seller, this is why we need to provide an equal buying opportunity to all of our members. ViralAccounts.com will never favor one client above another, and this is why we prefer auctions.
Here are a few key points to remember:
- ViralAccounts.com does not have a list of properties you can choose from. Willing influence sellers are hard to obtain, and the demand is quite high. We are a low volume business. During a good month, we will host around 20-30 auctions and around 5-8 in the slower months. We auction these assets one by one, and on rare occasions, we will host more than one auction at a time.
- The auctioned assets vary across all social platforms, so if you’re hunting for something specific, you will need to check our auctions frequently. We notify our members via e-mail every time we host a new auction.
- If there is something particular you must have, you can request it from our support. This feature is reserved for repeat clients only.
- Our auctions last anywhere from 24-72 hours.
- Payment options vary from auction to auction, make sure to check them each time you participate in an auction.
For a full set of our rules, please read our Terms of Service.