Many of our new buyers neglect to read our rules, so consider this a much shorter tutorial that will answer many of your questions. This guide will briefly explain our current system, and how you can obtain a viral social property of your own.
So, how does the process work?
First and foremost, you will need to be a registered and verified buyer. There is a mandatory screening process all new members, we will need to verify your identity before you can purchase from our company. Before your membership is approved, ViralAccounts.com may ask you for the following information:
- Full name
- Working phone number. No Google voice / mailbox / Skype numbers, we will check.
- Social profile (preferably Facebook)
We never use your information in any way other than for verification purposes. Your data is not stored on our servers, and we never call/solicit you with unrelated offers. Once you’re approved, you may begin purchasing from our network. For smaller pages / accounts we directly e-mail our clients and present them with an offer. However, due to the low availability of these accounts and high demand, we mostly auction off our bigger social properties. While auctions aren’t the most desirable way to purchase what you want, they do allow every buyer to have an equal chance of acquiring these properties. Statistically, for every 100 buyer’s there is only one real seller, this is why we need to provide an equal buying opportunity to all of our members. ViralAccounts.com will never favor one client above another, and this is why we prefer auctions.
Here are a few key points to remember:
- ViralAccounts.com does not have a list of properties you can choose from. We sell our properties via auctions hosted on or website. Why? Because these properties are hard to get, and the demand is quite high. We are a low volume business, on a good month we will host around 20-30 auctions. We auction them one by one, and on rare occasions, we will host more than one auction at a time.
- The auctioned properties vary across all social platforms, so if you’re hunting for something specific you will need to check our auctions frequently. We notify our members via e-mail every time we host a new auction.
- If there is something particular you must have, you can request it from our support. This feature is reserved for repeat clients only.
- Our auctions last anywhere from 24-48 hours. All bidding is done on http://ViralAccounts.com/auctions
- Payment options vary from auction to auction, make sure to check them each time you participate in an auction.
For more rules, please see our Basic Auction Guidelines.