If you found this page, you’re probably wondering how does our service work and more importantly, how do you register on our website? Registering isn’t as easy as clicking a button, we have a few rules in place before you can join our community. Many of our new buyers neglect to read our Terms of Service; this is why they do not know how to set up an account. This article is a shorter alternative to our Terms of Service, and it should answer most of your questions regarding our signup process. The following guide will briefly explain our current system, and how you can obtain influence on a viral social property.
So, how does the process work?
First and foremost, you will need to become a registered and verified buyer. There is a mandatory screening process all new members. We will need to verify your identity before you can purchase influence from our company. Before your membership is approved, ViralAccounts.com may ask you for the following information:
- Full name
- A working phone number. No Google voice/mailbox/ Skype numbers.
- Social profile (preferably Facebook)
We never use your personal information in any way other than for verification purposes. Unless you have purchased from us before, your data is not stored on our servers, and we will never call/solicit you with unrelated offers. Once you’re approved, you may begin purchasing from our network. For smaller pages/accounts, we directly e-mail our clients and present them with an offer. However, due to the low availability of these properties, we mostly auction off access to our bigger assets. While auctions aren’t the most desirable way to purchase what you want, they do allow every buyer to have an equal chance of acquiring these properties. Statistically, for every 100 buyer’s there is only one real influence seller, this is why we need to provide an equal buying opportunity to all of our members. ViralAccounts.com will never favor one client above another, and this is why we prefer to host auctions.
Here are a few key points to remember:
- ViralAccounts.com does not have a list of properties you can choose from. Willing influence sellers are hard to obtain, and the demand is quite high. We are a low volume business. During a good month, we will host around 20-30 auctions and about 5-8 in the slower months. We auction these assets one by one, and on rare occasions, we will host more than one auction at a time.
- The auctioned assets vary across all social platforms, so if you’re hunting for something specific, you will need to check our auctions frequently. We notify our members via e-mail every time we host a new auction.
- If there is something particular you must have, you can request it from our support. However, this feature is reserved for repeat clients only.
- Our auctions last anywhere from 24-72 hours.
- Payment options vary from auction to auction, make sure to check them each time you participate in an auction. Our payment rules are strict, and we do not make exceptions. Please familiarize yourself with our payment rules during each auction, as they can change each time we host a new property.
For a full set of our rules, please read our Terms of Service. If you still have questions, simply contact us.
WHY CHOOSE US? QUICK OVERVIEW
1. We have been in business since 2010.
2. Security & anonymity. We are a closed community, and we screen all buyers and sellers to keep the bad apples away.
3. We always pay up-front (PayPal required).
4. No low-balling offers, we believe we have fair prices.
5. Last but not least, you’re dealing with a registered company!