Selling your Twitter account? Let ViralAccounts.com take a look at your property. Our company works with over 2000 brands who are ready to pay you the very same day upon approving the contract. Before you submit your Twitter account, please make sure it meets our following requirements:
- At least 50,000 real followers. We say real because Twitter followers are notoriously easy to fake.
- A decent enough per-post retweet count. We do not buy inactive Twitter accounts.
- The account must be free of any wrongdoings, suspensions or bans.
To view the full list of our requirements, click here. Think your Twitter account qualifies? Then please drop us an email by submitting the form on this page. You will receive a free quote with a comprehensive review of your property. Keep in mind that it does not matter how crazy, lame, funny or sad your Twitter account might seem. We will buy accounts or influence on nearly any account! That’s right, we also purchase influence. If you are not willing to sell your account, then we may be able to work with you and purchase sponsored posts. Interested? Contact us. One of our staff members will contact you within 12 hours (usually sooner) after you submit your information. Just in case you don’t hear from us, please make sure to check the spam folder. Remember, we may ask for additional information (screenshots of statistics) before we can make you an offer.
UPDATE! 011.03.2018 – We are still offering reduced rates for Twitter accounts. For more info, please click here.
READY TO SELL YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT?
FREQUENTLY ASKED PRE-SALE QUESTIONS
Does ViralAccouts.com purchase any Twitter accounts, no matter what topic?
Yes (mostly). We are mainly interested in Twitter accounts that have a US/UK/CA/AU following, as any other countries are not desirable to the brands we work with. We also don’t like purchasing personal accounts, our company is mainly interested in general topics such as humor, technology, news, etc.
How much is my Twitter account worth?
There is no set price list, as many variables come into play. Account age, follower location, and activity play a significant role in the price and contracts we can obtain. Compared to Instagram accounts or Facebook fanpages, Twitter accounts are worth much less. Why? Mainly because the platform is overfilled with spam, and Twitter users aren’t too click happy, which makes it difficult to utilize them in any meaningful way. Twitter is also experiencing internal turmoil since mid-2017, which is affecting the value of the platform. For more information, please click here.
Are there any restrictions on Twitter accounts?
Yes. Our company does not and will not work with Twitter influence sellers who engaged in the following activities:
- Follow/unfollow growth promotion. We consider this method automation, and while we will consider such accounts, expect a nominal offer/contract for them.
- Engagement networks. If at any point you’ve used like for tweet for tweet networks, then we’re not interested in your Twitter account.
- Use of software. If at any point you’ve used software to boost the activity of your Twitter properties, we won’t be able to find an interested brand to work with.
- Purchase of fake followers. This one is obvious. We’re not interested in fake (botted) Twitter accounts. The companies we represent desire true, organic reach.
How do we proceed with the transaction?
Upon a successful negotiation, the process is quite easy. We first try to verify your identity (basic information), as we don’t deal with anonymous sellers. Upon verification and price agreement we will pay out the very same day. We provide many payment options such as Paypal, Bitcoin, Western Union, and bank wires. Please review our basic seller rules for more information.
Is ViralAccounts.com affiliated with Twitter?
ViralAccounts.com is not affiliated with Twitter or any other companies mentioned on this page. All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All product and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. ViralAccounts.com does not store or own any Twitter accounts, our company simply acts as a mediator between the willing buyers and sellers.