What payment options do I have as a seller?
We buy/sell pages via PayPal.com. If you are underage and do not have a PayPal account, special arrangements can be made. We offer various payouts to people without PayPal accounts such as:
- Visa Gift Cards
- Google Wallet
- Bank Wire
- Amazon Gift Cards
- Western Union
- Cash by mail
ViralAccounts.com will work with you to make sure you get your payout. Due to multiple fraud attempts, sellers NOT using PayPal will be required to hand over the page/account before a payment is issued. We encourage anyone without PayPal to sign up today at http://www.PayPal.com. It’s a fast, easy and secure way to transfer money online.
What payment options do I have as a buyer?
Buyers have the following payment options:
- PayPal: New buyers (with less than three purchases) cannot use PayPal for items over 250 USD. Users with three or more purchases may use PayPal for up to 1000 USD. Long time members, with at least five or more purchases, may use PayPal for invoices up to 2500 USD.
- Bank wire: This is our preferred payment method. There are no limits.
- Skrill.com: New buyers (with less than three purchases) cannot use Skrill.com for items over 250 USD. Users with three or more purchases may use Skrill for up to 1000 USD.
- Western Union: No limits.
- MoneyGram: No limits.
- BTC (BitCoin): We currently have a 1,000 USD limit on BitCoin payments.
All payment rules are subject to change if otherwise specified inside an auction page, so please make sure to check the payment rules with each ongoing auction.